細雨@胡志明市抵達絮雨如綿綿話語傾下獨自瘋狂濕潤的大氣乾燥的身體不打開窗以鏡頭問好妳好嗎希望妳還很好
這夜一直在讓cardigans的音樂變成毒藥
Sick, tired and homeless
with no one here to sing for
tired of being weightless
for all these looking good boys
you can always say my attic has its charm
you can always say you did no major harm
you can always that summer had its charm
and that you did no major harm
oh, spare me if you please
sick, tired an sleepless
with no one else to shine for
sick of all my distress
but I won't show I'm still poor
symptoms are so deep
something here's so wrong
nothing is complete
nowhere to belong
symptoms are so deep
I think I'd better stay
here on my own
so spare me if you please
我很好,只是有點累而已。
3 則留言:
親愛的,讓我為你送上Apherdite’s Child – Rain & Tears
可以嗎
Rain and tears are the same
But in the sun you got to play the game
When you cry in wintertime
You can't pretend it's nothing but the rain
How many times I've seen
Tears coming from your blue eyes
Rain and tears are the same
But in the sun you got to play the game
Give me an answer, love
I need an answer, love
Rain and tears in the sun
But in your heart you feel the rain, the waves
Rain or tears both rush home
For in my heart there never be the sun
Rain and tears are the same
But in the sun you got to play the game
dearest alice! i miss u so very much!!!!
lets meet next month!!!!
confirmed!lets have a date ...
發佈留言