星期四, 6月 22, 2006

if i cud choose again

the vietnamnese collage




HOME AGAIN.
lost and confused.

HOW are you?

IF i Could be able TO choose AGAIN. I would rather be only FRIENDS.
INSTEAD of strangers.






music: like those films@watine

4 則留言:

匿名 說...

HOW ARE YOUR ?
I'M finE.........

IF i Could be able TO choose AGAIN.
I would be your lover.INSTEAD of your pal

simple Yet COMPLEX,
FASCINATE with the Tones and the LIGHT,
meaNing YeT filLed with

Everyone on here takes pics, but i truly believe u have the touch that make u work stand out . VVVery ImPESsivE !

hkoutsider 說...

愛麗絲你也是愛上了我,我指我的作品吧!
如果別人不再是只喜歡作品,而是我,多好!u know!

但謝謝你,我們一定要找天一起用350d!!!!

我其實有心底話,想說,如果可以選擇及重來,很想永遠和那個很喜歡的朋友可以永遠保持那條多麼親密的距離。
有些事情,總是那樣突如其來,都來不及選擇卻已被決定了。好無奈,愛麗絲。

匿名 說...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.permanent-hair-removal-5.info/how401kworks.html Transform property insurance claims Johnson johnson acu vue 2 contact lens 401 k enroller compensation Lionheart financial planning inc Microsoft visio training 2002 anheuser busch 401 k

匿名 說...

Best regards from NY! cholesterol level reducing Flash memory cisco tramadol info what is tramdol Information acyclovir Ritalin boy low price for ambien Roller hockey pucks Contact lenses no prescription needed canada cruise vessel deutschland