focus and attract
French
Aussie
Chinese
American
German
Japanese
British
Singaporean
Taiwanese
HongKonger
I played this before. I was told I'm 75% British and 75% Japanese. Wicked.
ky? who is ky? lol
ha! i know who u are now! hey u r born to be british honey! n indeed i also think you are quite japanese the soul is!
I got jap soul?? LOL xxxRight now I'm drinking m&s fruit juice. Yummy !
wow theres only lemon tea here! what the fuck!i hate the hitler at work!
hey when u're in london, u can take the eurostar and become french for a weekend if u like. hehe xx
i scored as French too!haha i m a french british chinesei think we should move!!
lets flee there as our 30th yr old gift!
miss jadecher please paste me your result
ky. sure and the fit myself with the stripes and polka dots. lol! i miss the h&m in paris and also kookai bargain period!
deal! then i can have something to expect for my 30th bday!i didn't save it and i dun want to do it again!:P laid back frenchy style hahaha
ha ha yes honey enjoy the moment is our motto now. so u enjoy just doing the test and leave it afterwards.enjoy the moment...he he i m looking forwards to take the turns with u :D
hahahahhaha, the motto can be applied everywhere!hey but i don't even have the moment to enjoy!!
You know what, I have just known that I'm 1/8 Japanese today since my great-grandmother was a Japanese !! I never know about this. Quite shocking.
我是百分之九十的香港人...why阿還有百分之八十的法國人兩個習性差很多...卻只有百分之五十的台灣人我是台灣人阿阿阿阿
香港人加法國人,這個配合很讚呢;>
發佈留言
16 則留言:
I played this before. I was told I'm 75% British and 75% Japanese. Wicked.
ky? who is ky? lol
ha! i know who u are now! hey u r born to be british honey! n indeed i also think you are quite japanese the soul is!
I got jap soul?? LOL xxx
Right now I'm drinking m&s fruit juice. Yummy !
wow theres only lemon tea here! what the fuck!i hate the hitler at work!
hey when u're in london, u can take the eurostar and become french for a weekend if u like. hehe xx
i scored as French too!
haha i m a french british chinese
i think we should move!!
lets flee there as our 30th yr old gift!
miss jadecher please paste me your result
ky. sure and the fit myself with the stripes and polka dots. lol! i miss the h&m in paris and also kookai bargain period!
deal! then i can have something to expect for my 30th bday!
i didn't save it and i dun want to do it again!:P laid back frenchy style hahaha
ha ha yes honey enjoy the moment is our motto now. so u enjoy just doing the test and leave it afterwards.
enjoy the moment...he he i m looking forwards to take the turns with u :D
hahahahhaha, the motto can be applied everywhere!
hey but i don't even have the moment to enjoy!!
You know what, I have just known that I'm 1/8 Japanese today since my great-grandmother was a Japanese !! I never know about this. Quite shocking.
我是百分之九十的香港人...why阿
還有百分之八十的法國人
兩個習性差很多...
卻只有百分之五十的台灣人
我是台灣人阿阿阿阿
香港人加法國人,這個配合很讚呢;>
發佈留言