星期二, 5月 30, 2006

塌下了

photo by madi


無言
因為
喉嚨痛
她說
那麼我不累你了

6 則留言:

Rien 說...

the pure erotica

無言
因為我真的無言

塌下了
再整頓
看透
其實有錯過了當下的美好

匿名 說...

The photo is so erotic, even a little bit porno :) turn me on, haha.

Cheungman 說...

Thats definitely a turn on. Don't do this do me. Keep posting more like that plz.lol.

hkoutsider 說...

ha ha if this helps CM to build up better faith, i m willing to post more just for our chairman!

jadecher today it rains when i understand some music can only be well comprehended at certain moment.

ueda softporn is always the best because of its in/visible fascination.

Cheungman 說...

No doubt.I feel like I have so much faith just for this.haha, you better keep it up for my sake.haha.

匿名 說...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»