星期三, 5月 10, 2006

神經痛

(tonite music) photo by Bobby Baby


走路的時候陽光有時照耀平路有點斜我浮起來又沈了下去有些話語我開口又吞了下去我想說又吞了下去我想寫又不敢想離開刻意停留像星斗悶得旋轉起來了我旋轉起 來你踏步看我腦後翻側你說話卻像無言我讀像讀著冰雪溶了又化又飄心臟腫脹有種奄奄待斃淹沒我速度緩慢像利刀在輕輕跳起來火把燃燒驪歌奔放塌下來塌下來用不 用有人撐一隻手掌分享重量沒有人我一個人回家神經痛

13 則留言:

Being of Love 說...

her hair and fingers look like mine

hkoutsider 說...

so you can take this photo and put your face on it!;P

siaw 說...

ha yu 顯靈

hkoutsider 說...

ha yu? 下雨? 夏宇?

siaw 說...

夏宇
I like the poem

hkoutsider 說...

do i? i didnt put in puntuations because i want to filter some readers like last time ha ha ha!
thanks i am glad to hear this as i am your reader:>:>:>
this is written from the hallowed soul while bottled emotions popping in and out

siaw 說...

hey I still don't understand what is about filter..
anyway...

no puntuation... I have ever written an article for ET with no punctuation as well...

this is an 突破 for me

yea. like it much!!

hkoutsider 說...

can i read your groundbreaking feature?
i am in a state of metamorphosis these days.

filtering.. 有些人因為沒有標點,對本詩產生的興趣減低,正是吾願。詩意沈重,只寫給同樣能體會胡思亂想的人。

siaw 說...

I see I see
but I wonder it will draw more attention instead

yea tomorrow I search it back at the wiser and send to you

hkoutsider 說...

想到標點的重量,何以把其說成輕省,把它隱沒,可它又主宰了我的隨意,無意識有意地流動。
若讓它曾真實存在的時候,成了一口煙,讓你打盹一會,又清醒地寫起字來。

siaw 說...

我發現﹐我看時在自行加上標點。
也試過﹐隨意停頓在任何一個字裡或行間。

消失的標點﹐我想起我的同事說﹐沒有耐性看我那篇稿﹐但很喜歡。

hkoutsider 說...
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。
hkoutsider 說...

因為讀者在找座位,對號入座,

而我
寫字的人,只是飢渴地把散亂的椅子鋪於眼前。

有空時,把文章email我啊!