focus and attract
嘩﹐這首小詩很漂亮。我記住了 (下次对著男朋友時說)
我想對我喜歡的人說但說不出口
KILLING It was in one momentWhen we lookedWhen we saw each otherThat I killed youI saw you lying thereUnmournedYou didn't knowI didn't say I saw you deadI saw you thinking of something elseYou couldn't seeThe thing I'd done to you~ "Savage/Love" by Sam Shepard & Joseph Chaikin
thanks for such a decent poem!
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Vacuum+cleaners+online Mini+car+cover business health indiana insurance small dildo http://www.bbwmaturefree.info/panty_peeing_photo.html http://www.seroquel-side-effects.info/Dick-smith-chevrolet.html fish oil supplements heavy metals low cholesterol diet plan Hot tub ventilation soy and cholesterol Answering service atlanta http://www.discount-cruises-0.info/Tom-cruise-oprah-feb-17.html sexual side effects of statins Asian answering machine messages Handheld palm pilot pda natural alternative to ritalin news interior design philadelphia On new debt 2006 ncaa hockey championship televised
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Isdn supplier winchester
發佈留言
6 則留言:
嘩﹐這首小詩很漂亮。
我記住了 (下次对著男朋友時說)
我想對我喜歡的人說
但說不出口
KILLING
It was in one moment
When we looked
When we saw each other
That I killed you
I saw you lying there
Unmourned
You didn't know
I didn't say I saw you dead
I saw you thinking of something else
You couldn't see
The thing I'd done to you
~ "Savage/Love" by Sam Shepard & Joseph Chaikin
thanks for such a decent poem!
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Vacuum+cleaners+online Mini+car+cover business health indiana insurance small dildo http://www.bbwmaturefree.info/panty_peeing_photo.html http://www.seroquel-side-effects.info/Dick-smith-chevrolet.html fish oil supplements heavy metals low cholesterol diet plan Hot tub ventilation soy and cholesterol Answering service atlanta http://www.discount-cruises-0.info/Tom-cruise-oprah-feb-17.html sexual side effects of statins Asian answering machine messages Handheld palm pilot pda natural alternative to ritalin news interior design philadelphia On new debt 2006 ncaa hockey championship televised
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Isdn supplier winchester
發佈留言