星期一, 7月 21, 2008

心火盛

心情不算如常美滿
可是生命本就如此
等待如此甘苦
被迫在電話前等待
就好比如箭在弦
友人寫的詞
竟如此貼切
new lyrics often fluctuates in my mind
i have no mood to write them out
when you see i am in sadness
it is not necessary for you to tell me
i understand it very well

yes i am depressed
i want to sperad my heart on the ground
and let it dry itself
so you see distress
in that tidied way of life

babe i am sad
not because i have no love
but it's because i love
but i also in fear

it sounds there is no fear in religion
so why don't i forgo myself into religion
however religion is very difficult
i dun know
how can i belief?
i have some weak religion
but my belief is too weak to hold

Buddist Daoist Chritianity ... ...
What can I believe
How can I believe
I have some religion
but you will not understand

沒有留言: