星期二, 12月 28, 2010

美好的一天



Long time no see, !
Thank you for sending me a email. I'm so happy to hear from you!
I'm terribly sorry I haven't written you for ages, but I've been thinking about you sometimes.

Thank you very much for sending me your forthcoming album!
I have just listened to a couple of songs so far, but sounds really lovely and brilliant!!
I love it very much!!
I would love to write a sentence review for you. It is my pleasure!

Could you tell me about the deadline? (maybe sooner the better,haha) and English?
Will you release the album in Japan?

I hope to see you sometime soon too!
If you come and play in Japan please let me know.
Oh, I met j&m from Hong Kong in Tokyo last month. We talked about you a bit!
They are really nice, aren't they?

Bye for now.
Please say hello to ! I would like to see him sometime.
Merry christmas and happy new year!!

沒有留言: