今次竟然是paris hilton的
Confession Of An Heiress
6 NEVER, EVER WAKE UP BEFORE TEN; NEVER GO TO BED BEFORE THREE.
Normal hours are for normal people. You never want to be normal. Anyone can be normal. How boring. I'm yawning.
7 ALWAYS TELL EVERYONE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR.
Then do what you want. That way, no one ever gets mad at you. They get very confused, then blame it on themselves. If anyone confronts you, smile sweetly and act coyly. Particularly with guys. And bosses. Try not to have bosses if you can avoid them. Or have your manager deal with them.
8 NEVER HAVE ONLY ONE CELL PHONE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE MANY.
Lose one all the time. That way, if you haven't called someone back, you can blame it on the lost phone. It's very important to get a new model the minute it comes out. Nokias, Ericksons, Motorolas — those are the coolest. Always have at least two numbers: a friend line and a business line. If I feel like avoiding a call, I answer my phone in a phony British accent and say, "Hello, Paris Hilton's line," or something like that. I do that if I'm expecting a call from a guy I've changed my mind about and I don't want to have dinner with him anymore. Every woman has the right to change her mind from time to time; therefore heiresses have more of a right.
12 MAKE PLANS, PLANS, AND MORE PLANS.
Invite everyone you know to come along. If there aren't enough hours in the day, don't worry, there will be. You live in a different time zone: Heiress Time.
14 IF ALL ELSE FAILS, ACT BORED.
Not boring. There's a huge difference.
21 NEVER BE PREDICTABLE.
Always surprise people. That way, they will never get tired of you.
沒有留言:
發佈留言