
myspace homepage
I MISS YOU, SOMEONE
(Paris/Reynolds)
To the days in my life
when I was certainly fine
With you in my arms
I would die for once more
On the streets we got lost
Found a room a place on our own
Hello love, where are you?
I am lost
and I really miss you so
I can't let go
Take me back home
To Paris and Rome
I miss you, someone
Hello heart
Are we friends?
I don't know
I'm longing to see you again
in the end we'll be
but I really miss you so
I can't let go
Take me back home
To Paris and Rome
I miss you, someone
To the days in my life
when I was certainly fine
With you in my arms
I would die for once more
Take me back home
To Paris and Rome
I miss you, someone
沒有留言:
發佈留言