星期一, 12月 24, 2007

我們(可惜不能)一起走





二00七年倫敦海德公園的冬至, 我們看四周迷霧。

"Pale Flashing Light
A pale flashing light awoke me today
But it wasn't the moon
I sit on my bed to think of a way
to figure out what I want to say
when I see you again
if I see you again
..i know it will be fine
I walked up the hill to talk to the moon
He told me it would happen soon
We'll sit by the beach awaiting our time
Then you'll put your hand in mine
Maybe if I climb the highest peak
You'll see me over there
The smile on your face will tell me that it's you
Glowing so bright
You're small from up here. There's nothing we can do..
Just keep on living
We both know it's bad
We know we're sad
But there's more life to be had"

- pale flashing light from fireflies

最後我們沒有一起走
我趕快別過臉
讓彼此的步履立即成了分差線
你善於解拆結構
我卻喜好從中穿插
你說我多麼迷人
現實中你卻不能愛上我
我如聽一個遙遙無期的夢
被眼前的景色一再紛擾
墮落於霧裡看花

沒有留言: