星期六, 7月 01, 2006

you are my mirror



"not only the docu is about giving a voice to these unknown musicians... it's also about giving a voice to everyone... we all deserve to tell our story, no matter how insignificant we may think it is... there is a universality in it that is so true and endearing...

I REALLY THINK WE SHOULD MEET -or- WILL BE BOUND TO MEET... We see things with such great understanding.. I think our spirit might have somehow communicated a long long time ago... through some unknown extra-dimensional sensorial space to be discovered... or we're just a two in a million who have somehow found each other by chance... but then again, in my life, be it love, be it friendship, or collaboration even with my closest friends... I have not yet seen such a similitude in tastes (isn't it strange we loved the same songs and put them on our profile...), vision, and sight..

Je t'embrasse du fond du coeur!
Ton ami, ame-soeur... virtuel....

Kai"

不能再強說愁,嘆謂細水長流多美。我還是老樣子,不用花很長時間喜歡別人,也不會花很長時間討厭著別人。
問我喜歡的電影,都是有關巧合,兩生花,before sunrise,the lovers of the artic circle,不就像我和你,鏡子與鏡子碰面的偶然反射。
七月很美很美,十月呢?

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP women rubber boots mitsubishi lanser evolution accounting