星期四, 3月 10, 2005

Hyde Park回憶

rory

這些天來
我很想念海德公園
和親愛的rory

" Sigh.

It sounds like we are both stuck in a blue meanie at the moment. I will cross my fingers and blow dandelion clocks and make wishes that things will get better on your side of the ocean if you will do the same for me.

What I need is some sunshine and a long walk through Hyde Park with Bambi's hand in mine.

Close your eyes and hold tight for better times.

Rx"

Next time when i see dandelion i will blow a wish for you for you

4 則留言:

匿名 說...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Bosch dishwasher silver slimline for chicken pox valtrex Free porn video big cocks swifty kosten2c pay precious collection wedding invitations

匿名 說...

Excellent, love it! »

匿名 說...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Limp bizkit poly ring tones http://www.hockeyposter.info/interior-design-research-books.html

匿名 說...

Keep up the good work » »